Saturday 12 November 2011

Quick update... just seem to be so busy!

Well I had the craft show in Birmingham last weekend which meant a flight back to the uk to stay with my parents for the weekend and a train trip up to the NEC on the day of the show.

I went with my good friend Kerry to the show and oh boy was it fun!! :D
We shopped until we dropped and then had a coffee and shopped some more!! Card stock, glitzy bitz, peel offs and buttons talk about crafters heaven!

The show overall was fantastic but it was nicer seeings as I got to see one of my bestest friends at the sametime. Thank you for such a fab day Kerry make sure you start saving for next year because we are doing the same again next year without a doubt!! :D

I don't have any pics to show you as yet because unfortunately my huge mountain of stash is still at my parents house.... my Mum is posting it over to me next week hopefully! Kerry has already made two cards out of her goodies! I'm so jealous!! Can't wait to get stuck into mine. :)

Anyway I have been stitching a small card design most of the day (around the boys being home too which is NOT easy!) got a few more designs lined up to stitch so going to be stuck into those over the next couple of weeks... well until the rest of my goodies arrive anyway. Tee hee.

Hope you ar all having a fab weekend.

Happy crafting everyone and a HUGE Happy Birthday to Kerry, love you loads chick. xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. sound like you both had fun time..
    happy birthday to kerry..lots of love for her.
    enjoy your stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a totally fab day, can't wait to see what you do with your Stash when it comes. and yes i'll be saving for next year as soon as christmas is over! BTW i've made 6 cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6?? Oh now thats one hell of a head start! :( Mine still hasn't even been posted yet!! I'm even dreaming about making cards at the moment, I need my stash! Lol.

    ReplyDelete