Wednesday 28 September 2011

Blaady Frog!!

Well after a long and busy weekend trip back to the UK from Thursday until Monday I was really looking forward to getting back into my Lickle Ted design... when the evening finally came I suddenly realised I wasn't really in the mood but soldiered on anyway.... this turned out to be a HUGE mistake!!! :(  

After blitzing over 500 stitches, just as I was finishing up, I saw I had made a big mistake and needed to unpick well over half of what I'd stitched! Sooo gutted, managed to hold back the tears and also from throwing it across the room too! I just calmly put it down and went to bed.....

Plenty of sleep and a few hours into my day I managed to unpick the whole lot and it's now been restitched too. :D I'm so proud of myself. :)

As much as I'm itching to crack on with some more tonight alas it's swimming night for the boys and so I won't be in until after 9pm.. think i might sneak some more in tomorrow afternoon though. Tee hee.

Hope you all had a fab weekend... we're half way towards the next one already! :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh nooooooooooooooo naughty froggie..but glad that your sort this out..
    keep well and have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete